Saturday, August 4, 2012

UNION


You have ravished my heart with one look of your eyes...
My sister my spouse.
How beautiful are your breasts...
Your lips my bride drip as the honeycomb...
my sister my spouse is an enclosed garden.

Song of Songs 4:2-12



UNION

Shadows of the mystical union renewed
You roll into my hungry arms
Face to face
How do i describe this
God i want you more now 
Than the 1st time our eyes locked
All the things you are
 I long to absorb thru your fragrant lips
Like some kind of sensual osmosis
Gazing  into the deep clear pools  of your eyes
Free falling through your soul
Two become one
Wound in a scarlet cord
Ever grateful you wear my ring

       BC           7/96


Mary and i  are celebrating 40 years of wedded Love this weekend surrounded by friends who are family and family who are friends

graphic: our wedding bands







No comments: